Monday, December 14, 2009

Check List= Completely Nonentertaining Post.

So I've got a cold. yuck. it's not the best timing seeing how I will be driving home super early Wednesday morning. Which means I will be home sometime in the middle of the night. My mom thinks I won't be home till Friday at some point... so I'll be quite the Christmas surprise!

This cold has thrown me off. I couldn't fall asleep last night so finally at 6 AM I took some benadryl and was obviously delirious from not sleeping because in my right mind I know that's a bad choice. So I slept until away most of the day. And apparently, now I'm blogging away the rest of it.

Seriously, I don't know why I'm on here.

clean room.
clean bathroom.
do laundry.
pack.
get Huck roadtrip ready.
make roadtrip CDs.
make christmas presents.
drop clothes off at the donation center.
oh and plan a wedding.


I'm excited to see my little nieces and nephews. I need a nap.

1 comment:

Shannon Wheeler said...

I was entertained. Can't wait to see you at Christmas.